IRL-KERRY-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-KERRY > 1999-11 > 0942804999

From: Ellie Earley< >
Subject: RE: Kelleher/ Donohoe
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:16:39 -0500 (EST)

Hi Paul,

Here's what I found. I ddn't look for any of the Generation 2 marriages
as they don't seem to be in Ireland. If they are, let me know. I
couldn't find the marriage for Patrick and Catherine.

Patrick Donoghue and Catherine Kelleher
1. Patrick1 Donoghue, born in Ireland He married Catherine Kelleher,
born in Ireland.

                Children of Patrick
Donoghue and Catherine Kelleher were as follows:

2
i       Mary2 Donohue, born in Rathmore With Nohaval And
Kilcummin, Kerry,
Ireland.
+
born 24 Apr 1853

3
ii     Ellen2 Donoghue.
born 22 Aug 1856

8
vii     Catherine2 Donohue, born in Coom, Kerry, Ireland.
+
born 18 Aug 1867

9
viii   Michael2 Donoghue.
born 29 Sept 1869

10
ix     Patrick2 Donohue, born in Rathmore With Nohaval And
Kilcummin,
Kerry, Ireland.
born 22 Sept 1870

12