IRL-KERRY-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-KERRY > 1999-11 > 0943278276

From: <>
Subject: Ennis Churches Co Clare
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:44:36 EST

Hi In your Email you wrote
" (Nancy Filgate)

Seeking the baptism of SUSAN O'LOUGHLIN born 14 November 1857 - 1864 in
Ennis, County Clare Ireland. She was the daughter of Michael O'Loughlin and
Ellen Agnes Maloney. Would anyone have access to Roman Catholic records in
this area or know the names and address of the churches in that area so I
could write?

Hi I looked around and dropped a post to the Chamber of Commerce in Ennis.
They gave a quick reply Here it is. ( I sent a thank you back)

(Ennis Chamber of Commerce)

telephone no's of the Catholic Churches in Ennis.

St. Joseph's Church T
Kincora Park
Lifford
Ennis

Tel: (065) 6822166

Church of Christ the King
Cloughleigh
Ennis

Tel: (065) 6840715

Cathedral of St. Peter & Paul
O'Connell Street
Ennis

Tel: (065) 6824043

The Franciscan Friary
Francis Street
Ennis

(065) 6828751
--
You may also be interested in these sites

Note The Kerry list already has this site listed http://kerry.local.ie/ and
it links to other counties.

For your area Clare <A
HREF="http://clare.local.ie/history/religious_history/history_of_christianity/
">Local Ireland: Local Clare: /History/Religious History/History of
Christianity</A>
http://clare.local.ie/history/religious_history/history_of_christianity/

This site also has great links.(not too much on Kerry)
http://home.att.net/~Local_Catholic/Catholic-Ireland.htm <A
HREF="http://home.att.net/~Local_Catholic/Catholic-Ireland.htm">Ireland -
Catholic Church Local History and Ancestors Genealogy Research</A>
Good luck searching

Bridget

This thread: