IRL-KERRY-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-KERRY > 1999-11 > 0943457918

From: <>
Subject: MAC/MCELLIGOT(T) List
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:38:38 -0600

(Because there are so many of us, NOT) I have just recently created the
MCELLIGOTT surname list for everyone (regardless of geographical
location) researching MAC or MC w/ 1 or 2 T surnames (regardless of given
names). My people (& probably yours)came from the Tarbert region of Co.
Kerry before arriving in Chicago, IL area of USA, Grampa James Joseph was
born in the states 1881, Gandma May(FITZELL)was born in Blackbriar
(home), Sallowglen, Tarbert, Kerry in 1876 before hopping a freight to
meet JJ c.1904.
Join (both of us) members via e-mail to:

(mail mode)

(digest mode)

(visit RW at) <http://www.rootsweb.com/>;
May God be with you,