IRL-KERRY-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-KERRY > 1999-11 > 0943804605

From: "Tony Riordan" <>
Subject: Re: Mystery Townlands
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 08:56:45 -0700

In the original Message Joanne Ferriter <>
wrote:

> Dear Listers, This is a special appeal to the co. Kerry map
experts. The
> following co. Kerry townlands were listed by Rosaleen as some
appearring in
> Jeremiah King's County Kerry-Past and Present: REENBAWN,
BALLINBOOLA, "
> _IL-CUMMINMORE", BROGUELANE, AUGHACASLA, BALLINVOUNIG, &
BRACKLOON. Have
> been unable to locate any of these... <clip>

Hi Joanne,

Go to: http://www.seanruad.com/
THE IREATLAS TOWNLAND DATABASE

Select County Kerry, and plug in these suggested spellings for the
townlands you are searching. They are all there. It will give
you # of Acres, Barony, P.L.U., and Civil Parish for each. I have
bookmarked Sean Ruad's excellent site, now that it is complete.

"REENBAWN" = Reenbeg or Reenboy (?)

" _IL-CUMMINMORE" = Kilcummin More

"BROGUELANE" = Broughane

"AUGHACASLA" = Aughacasla North, or Aughacasla South

"BALLINVOUNIG" = Ballinvownig

"BRACKLOON" = Brackloon (There are 2 of them in Co.
Kerry)

THE RIORDAN GENEALOGY EXCHANGE - No questions, Just Answers!
Over 975 Riordan / Reardon records and growing fast.
Link to Search Data: http://www.flashbase.com/search/Riordan
Link to Post Data: http://www.flashbase.com/forms/Riorda

This thread: