IRL-KERRY-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-KERRY > 2004-06 > 1087574087

From: "Kerry Kate" <>
Subject: Romantic/O'Sullivan Lispole Co. Kerry
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:54:47 -0700

This nice story from The Kerryman.
O'Sullivan name of Lispole.
Rather ironic, someone on the Kerry Queries just posted
a query seeking O'Sullivans of Lispole.
Don't you just love those stories. I threw five little bottles with notes
into the Columbia River years ago. No news yet.*gr*

Are you the Breda from Lispole that answered Frank’s message in a bottle
way back in 1945?

By Donal O’Reilly

This thread: