IRL-LEITRIM-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-LEITRIM > 2003-05 > 1054237511

Subject: [LEITRIM] Living Mague relatives
Date: 29 May 2003 13:45:11 -0600

Surnames: Mague
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/YWC.2ACI/4789

Message Board Post:

I am trying to locate descendant's of Thomas Mague, born in Ireland (likely Leitrim County) on or about 1832. Thomas is my great great grandfather. He died in Newton Massachusetts in 1877. He married Alice Donnelly also born in Ireland. It is not known if married before arriving in U.S. Thomas was a farmer. He lived for a time in 1870s with Matthew Mague. Matthew is likely a brother or cousin.

My family is vacationing in Ireland this summer and would like to follow leads,obtain records or meet family.

Your assistance is most appreciated.

Michael Mague
Worcester MA

This thread: