IRL-LIMERICK-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-LIMERICK > 2001-10 > 1002376242

From: "Dan Barrett" <>
Subject: [LIMERICK] BARRETT \ McHALE \ O'BRIEN \ HALFORD \ O'CONNOR \ CAVANAUGH \ CONNECTION
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 09:50:42 -0400

BARRETT \ HOULIHAN \ O'BRIEN \ HALFORD \ O'CONNOR \ CAVANAUGH \ REDMOND \ CONNECTION

Dear Folks,

If anyone has any information about, or is connected to the following family would you please contact me. We are trying to find ancestors for this family and want to know where in Ireland they came from. If you can help, your assistance would be very much appreciated.

1. Richard Barrett
born 1798c, Ireland
died 1866
spouse Mary Houlihan (1800 - 1868)

1.1 James Barrett (1821 - 1904)
born 1821, Ireland ?
marr 1848
spouse Catherine O'Brien (1831 - 1906)
from New York

1.2 Mary Barrett (1823 - 1917)
born 1823, Ireland ?
marr 1849, Assumption Ch, Maidstone, Ontario, Canada
spouse John O'Connor of Boston, MA

1.3 Anthony Barrett (1825 - 1889)
born 1825, Ireland ?
marr Jan 17, 1853, Assumption Ch, Maidstone, ON, Can
spouse Ellen O'Brien of Michigan, USA

1.4 Ellen F. Barrett (1830 - 1893)
born 1830, Ireland
marr Feb 5, 1848\9, St Mary's Ch, Maidstone, ON, Can
died 1893, Essex Co, ON, Can
spouse John Halford
born 1824, Ireland
father John Halford
mother Mary O'Brien

1.5 Richard Barrett, Jr. (1838 - 1899)
born 1838, Ireland
marr 1864 St Mary's Ch, Maidstone, ON, Can
spouse Catherine Cavanaugh (1838 - 1866)

1.6 Thomas Barrett (1841 - 1875)
marr 1863
spouse Marilda Redmond ( 1841 - 1875)

Thank you for your kind consideration of this request

Sincerely,

Dan Barrett
Canada

This thread: