IRL-MAYO-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-MAYO > 2002-07 > 1026543844

From: Nancy Mazzeo Reeb <>
Subject: [IRL-MAYO] Kilconduff Cemeter, Swinford,KILCONDUFF CEMETERY, Swinford, County Mayo, Ireland
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:04:04 -0400

KILCONDUFF CEMETERY, Swinford, County Mayo, Ireland

H-Hand Copied
N-Newspaper
P-photograph

H-BENNY BOLAND Corner House Died Aug. 11th 1977 His Wife PAULINE Died
Nov. 11th 1996

P-In Loving Memory Of EDWARD BOLAND Bridge St.. Swinford Died March 26th
1977 Aged 61 R.I.P.

P-"Herein lie the mortal remains of MARTIN BRABAZON of Johnsfort,
Swinford. Born 22 October 1913 - Died 4 June 2000 Son of THOMAS and
BRIDGET (nee NOLAN) BRABAZON. Descendant of the Family of Brabazon from
William Son of Sir Anthony Brabazon Bart, and BrotHer of Sir William
John Brabazon Bart. Patriot, Poet and Soldier. He Died as he lived -
with dignity and courage"

P-This Plaque Below Originally Hung In St. Mary's C.I. Swinford
Transferred Here August 1990
Sacred To The Memory Of SIR WILLIAM JOHN BRABAZON, BART. M.P. Of
Brabazon Park Who Died The 24.. Of October 1840 Aged 64 Years. Having
Twice Represented In Parliament The County Of Mayo. He Was A True
Patriot, Ardently Attach'd To The Interests Of This County, And Of
Ireland. Beloved By All And Deeply Lamented By His Attach'd Friends And
Countrymen.

P-In Loving Memory Of ANNIE BRENNAN Dromada-Joyce, Killasser Born 23
June 1916 Died 30 April 1986 Her Husband JAMES Born 12 Dec. 1901 Died 7
Oct. 1999

P-Treasured Memories Of A Dear Husband & Father ANTHONY BRENNAN Kilbride
Late of Kinaffe Died 12th Jan. 2000 Rest in Peace

In Loving Memory Of ELLEN BRENNAN Kinaffe F.V. Died 28 Feb. 1989 Her
Husband JAMES Died 25 April 1994 R.I.P. Erected By Husband And Family

H-NORA BRENNAN Baltimore U.S.A. Late Of Kinaffe Forth Village Sept. 18th
1915 ~~ Nov. 25th 2000

H-THOMAS BYRNE Circular Rd., Swinford Died Aug. 9th 1996 Aged 80 Years

H-TOM BYRNE Derryronane Died Nov. 30th 1996

P-In Loving Memory Of ANN CONLON Esker Died March 9th 1951 Her Husband
THOMAS Died Sept. 26th 1974 R.I.P. Erected By Son John

P-In Loving Memory Of JOHN CONLON Gurtraugha Died July 7th 1966, His
Wife CATHERINE Died Sept. 27th 1967, & Daughter BRIDGET Died Aug. 22nd
1935 Their Son JACK Died March 3rd 1993 R.I.P. Erected By Their Sons
Patrick & John

P-In Loving Memory Of PATRICK CONLON Loggurragh Died 12th Oct. 1941 His
Wife BRIDGET Died 12th Dec. 1962 Their Son JAMES Died 19th Dec. 1987
R.I.P. (Parents of Kate Conlon)

P-In Loving Memory Of TIM CONLON Loggurragh His Wife MARY nee CONNOLLY
Their Son JAMES His Wife MARY nee ANSBRO And Their Family CATHERINE,
MICHAEL And JOHN R.I.P. Erected By James Conlon

P-In Loving Memory Of NELLIE COOKE Market St. Died Dec. 24th 197_
WILLIAM J. COOKE Died May 2_ 1981 His Wife DELIA Died Aug. __ 199_ R.I.P.

H-JAMES & BRIDGET COX Woods, Midfield Died 1948 R.I.P.

H-MARTIN J. DEVANEY Cullane & London Died June 6th 1998

H-MARY DOYLE (new) R.I.P.

H-PADDY DOYLE Tullinacurra Died March 14th1998

H-KITTY DUNLEAVY nee CLARKE Born Toughnane, Bohola Oct. 6th 1912 Died
Oct. 10th 1985 JOHN JACK DUNLEAVY Born Loccurragh, Swinford March 24th
1913 Died June 12th 1996

P-Our Lady Of Knock Pray For The Souls Of MICHAEL & MARY DURKAN
Derryronane Also Their Children BRIDGET & MICHAEL R.I.P. Erected By
Their Daughter & Family

H-PADRAIC DURKAN Kinaffe Died Dec. 23rd 2000 Aged 53 Years

H-JOHN EGAN Market St. Died Dec. 3rd 1975

H-UNA EGAN Main St., Swinford Died Aug. 3rd 1999

P-In Loving Memory Of MARTIN F. EGAN Main St., Swinford Died 22nd Sept.
1968 MARY EGAN Died 30 Nov. 1978 Their Daughter KITTY Died 12th Feb.
1998 R.I.P. Erected By His Wife And Family

H-MAME FAHEY Derryronane Died May 19th 1961

P-In Loving Memory Of BRIDGET FEENEY & Husband JOHN of Ballyglass.
R.I.P. Erected By The Family

P-In Loving Memory Of THOMAS FORKAN Kinaffe Died March 6th 1969 His Wife
MARGARET MARY Died Oct. 24th 1998

P-In Loving Memory Of ANTHONY FOX, Derryronane, Died 1933, His Wife MARY
Died 1967 And Their Son PETER Died 1961 R.I.P.

H-Mother EILEEN FRAIN Died Oct. 20th 1997 Her Husband BERNARD JOHN Died
Aug. 4th 1999

P-In Loving Memory Of JAMES GALLAGHER Kinaffe Died March 20th 1986 His
Wife SARAH Died May 23rd 1972 His Brother MICHAEL Died Aug. 16th 1963 R.I.P.

In Loving Memory Of MARTIN GALLAGHER

H-PATRICK GALLAGHER Tullinahoo Died April 18th 1928 Aged 55 Years His
Wife MARGARET Died March 4th 1948 Aged 74 Years

H-MICHAEL GERAGHTY Johnsfort Died Aug. 28th 1939 His Wife MARY ELLEN
Died Jan. 16th 1960 Son JACK Died June 12 1926 Daughter MARY Died May
5th 1991 or 94 in England

P-In Loving Memory Of SEAMUS GRIFFIN, Cloonfinish Died 6th July 1976
Aged 16 Years His Father MARTIN GRIFFIN Died 8th Oct. 1992 Aged 73 Years
May They Rest In Peace~Maybe some day time will ease all the pain but
memories of you will never go away

P-In Loving Memory Of ELLEN GROARKE Cullane Died Jan. 25th 1940 Her
Brother MICHAEL Died Sept. 6th 1953 And His Son MICHAEL Died Oct. 26th
1947 Aged 22 Yrs. Also MARY GROARKE Died Aug. 6th 1986 R.I.P. Erected By
Their Family

P-In Loving Memory Of MICHAEL GROARKE Esker Who Died Jan. 3rd 1983 R.I.P.

P-In Loving Memory Of DANNY HECKEN Formerly London Died Oct. 24th 1993
His Wife PEGGY nee McDONAGH Formerly Kinaffe Died July 23rd 1994 R.I.P.

P-In Loving Memory Of The HIGGINS Children Lisbrogan Who Died April 1933
MARGARET Aged 8 Yrs. NORA And JOHN Aged 4 Yrs. (Twins) ANNIE And PATRICK
Aged 4 Yrs. (Twins) PHILIP Aged 2 Yrs. Also MARY ELLEN Aged 7 Yrs. Died
1918 Erected By Their Sister Philomena

P-In Loving Memory Of EDDIE HIGGINS Market St., Swinford Died Dec. 12th
1983 His Wife MOLLY Died Oct. 3rd 1993 R.I.P.

P-In Loving Memory Of ELLEN HIGGINS Esker Died April 20th 1954 Her
Husband LUKE Died Feb. 13th 1994 PATRICK HIGGINS Died July 24th 1974
BRIDGET HIGGINS Died Feb. 28th 1913 R.I.P. Erected By Her Husband & Family

P-In Loving Memory Of JAMES HIGGINS Ballydrum Died Sept. 4th 1947 His
Wife CATHERINE Died Sept. 6th 1957 Their Son JAMES Died Dec. 13th 1989
And Their Son JOHN Died March 7th 1994 Aged 81 His Wife PHILOMENA Died
June 1st 1996 R.I.P.

P-In Loving Memory Of LUKE HIGGINS Died Nov. 14th 1961 Aged 81 His Wife
MARGARET Died Nov. 27th 1970 Aged 87 R.I.P. Erected By Their Family

P-In Loving Memory Of MARY HIGGINS Gurthraugha Died Aug. 31st 1987 Her
Husband PATRICK Died March 5th 1989 R.I.P. Erected By Her Husband & Family

P-In Loving Memory Of MARY HIGGINS Died March 18th 1948 Aged 68 Years
Her Husband EDWARD Died Feb. 24th 1980 Their Son MICHAEL Died August
1_th 1980 PATRICK Died Aug. 22nd 1990 R.I.P. Erected By Her Husband

P-In Loving Memory Of MARY HIGGINS nee HENNIGAN Lisbrogan Died Dec. 21st
1944 Her Husband JOHN Died Oct. 9th 1978 R.I.P. Erected By Her Husband
John & Family

P-In Loving Memory Of MARY HIGGINS Ballina Rd., Swinford Died March 28th
1963 Aged 49 Yrs. Her Husband JOHN Died March 14th 1987 Aged 76 Yrs.
R.I.P. Erected By Her Husband Family

P-In Loving Memory Of TERESA HIGGINS nee DOYLE Lisheenabrone Died Sept.
2nd 1982 Aged 25 R.I.P. Erected By Her Husband Eric

P-In Loving Memory Of THOMAS HIGGINS Johnsfort Died 15th Oct. 1966 Aged
94 His Wife ANNIE Died 4th Jan. 1965 Aged 83 Their Daughter WINIFRED
Died March 12th 1999 R.I.P.

P-In Loving Memory Of JOHN HORKAN Died Feb. 17th 19__ His Wife ANNIE
Died Nov. 24th 19__ R.I.P. Erected By His Wife & Family

P-Safe In The Arms Of Jesus PADDY JUDGE Belcarriff Passed From This Life
On April 23rd 1988

P-In Loving Memory Of ANNE KEANE nee McDONAGH Formerly Kinaffe Died Dec.
28th 1994

P-In Loving Memory Of AGNES KILGALLON Lisanumera Died Nov. 25th 1996
Aged 89 Yrs. R.I.P. Erected By Her Son & Family

P-In Loving Memory Of JOHN KILGALLON Lisanumera Died Oct. 26th 1962
R.I.P. Erected By His Wife & Family

H-PADDY KILGALLON Carrowbeg Died Nov. 3rd 1999

P-In Loving Memory Of IRENE LAMBE nee MULLIS Main St. Died Nov. 26th
1990 Rest In Peace

P-In Loving Memory Of MICHAEL LAMBE Swinford Who Died 24th Oct. 19__ His
Wife JULIA Died 20t Dec. 1986 R.I.P.

P-In Loving Memory Of PATRICK LAMBE Esker Died May 7th 1978 His Wife
MARGARET Died Feb. 7th 1979 On Whose Soul Jesus Have Mercy

P-In Loving Memory Of CATHERINE LYNCH Chicago Died Dec. 18th 1967 R.I.P.
Erected By Her Son Michael

H-CHARLES McDONAGH Died Feb. 14th 1997 Aged 63 Years

H-KATE McDONAGH Derryronane Died Dec. 3rd 1996 Aged 73 Years Her Husband
JOSEPH Died March 24th 1998 Aged 86 Years

H-MICHAEL McDONAGH Kinaffe Died Feb. 14th 1999 Aged 81 Years

H-PATRICK McMANUS Forth Village Kinaffe Died Jan. 10th 1980 His Wife
CATHERINE Died July 9th 1983 MICHAEL Forth Village Kinaffe Died March
27th 1976

P-In Loving Memory Of JAMES WALTER McNICHOLAS Loccurragh, Swinford Died
June 2nd 1996 Aged 83 Years His Wife ELLEN Died May 3rd 1989 (?) Aged 81
Years R.I.P.
In Memory Of FRANCIS McNICHOLAS Loccurragh Born Dec. 27th 1961 Died
Sept. 4th 1962

H-ROBERT McNICHOLAS Barnague Died Sept. 26th 1995 Aged 11 Years

P-In Sad And Loving Memory Of THOMAS McNICHOLAS Kilbride, Swinford Died
Oct. 18th 1961 Aged 81 Yrs. His Wife MARY Died Jan. 14th 1966 Aged 84
Yrs. R.I.P. Jesus Have Mercy On Their Souls. Erected By His Loving Wife
& Family

P-An Angel Called KAREN McNULTY Lisbawn March 11th 1988 Aged 3 Months
Always Remembered By Her Parents And Brothers

P-In Loving Memory Of MARY MULDOWNEY Rabawn Died Sept. 15TH 1942 Her
Husband JAMES Died Dec. 4TH 1950 R.I.P. Erected By Their Son Patrick

P-In Loving Memory Of TOMMY NEARY Died Nov. 2_ 19__ His Wife KITTY Died
July 1st 1994 R.I.P.

P-Treasured Memories Of MARY O'KELLY Knockroe, Castlerea & Swinford Died
Oct. 4th 1986 Aged 37 Yrs. Her Mother ANNIE GERAGHTY Johnsfort & Dublin
Rd. Died March 1st 1995 Her Uncle JAMES GERAGHTY Johnsfort &
Philadelphia, Died August 15th 1999 R.I.P.

P-In Loving Memory Of JAMES PEYTON Died Feb. 1_ 19__ Aged 71 Years
R.I.P. Erected By His Wife Attracta

H-MARY POWERS nee PEYTON Greenfield, Kiltimagh & Dromada Gore, Killasser
April 1944 ~~ October 1995

H-CATHERINE REDDINGTON Cartron Died Feb. 3rd 1939 Her Husband JOHN Died
July 24th 1939 Erected By John

H-SEAMUS REDDINGTON Ardacarra, Bohola Died Aug. 5th 1996 His Daughter
PATRICIA Died Sept. 7th 1970 Aged 3 Days Surviving Children Martina,
Teresa And Kevin

H-AGNES "AGGIE" ROUGHNEEN nee McGIVERN, Courthouse, Swinford Late of
Moira St., Belfast Died Dec. 22nd 1993 Aged 66 Years Her Husband JAMES
PATRICK Died March 24th 1997 Aged 70 Years

P-In Loving Memory Of JOHN SHERIDAN Cloonlumney Late of Kinaffe Died
20th March 1998 Rest In Peace

H-JIM SMYTH 4 Beech Park 1927 ~~ 1999

P-In Loving Memory Of MICHAEL SMYTH Main St. Died Jan 3rd 1973 His Wife
MAISIE Died Dec. 22nd 1987

H-THOMAS SMYTH Park Rd., Swinford Died June 23rd 1994 Aged 71 Years

Edited July 13th 2002
Nancy Reeb

Pictures at http://community.webshots.com/user/nancymazz

This thread: