IRL-MAYO-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-MAYO > 2007-11 > 1195007923

From: "jean old" <>
Subject: Re: [IRL-MAYO] Mary Thornton Martin Brogan,ca 1910 dau Nora m Joe Joyce Part III of III
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:38:43 +1100

Thank you very much for that does the lds have copies? i will have to
find out where one is i live in Sunshine Melbourne

Its a shame though they dont give a lot on the marriage certificate
you what makes things harder a girl got in touch with me one day about
the Brogans thats how i foundout About Joyce i sent her all my Brogan
photos and she said she would do the same my gran was her Granny nora
and they stayed with her a few times in Scotland .I have sent several
emails .i was so excited to have found someone so closely related but
i have not heard from her again . she also mentioned a name
Ormsiby.that was also related.. Any way what can you do at least i
found out John Brogan Martin,s Son was still alive in Stonepark
Kind regards jean