IRL-OFFALY-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-OFFALY > 2006-05 > 1147802672

Subject: William Dooley / Margaret McIntyre
Date: 16 May 2006 12:04:32 -0600

Surnames: Dooley / McInytyre
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/ZWC.2ACE/1471

Message Board Post:

Hi I know this is a long shot but I am carrying out research for friend whose relatives originally came from Ireland. All we know is that at some time before 1893 the family were in Liverpool. They were William Dooley and Margaret McIntyre. We are not sure if the parents were married. Their children were Margaret Dooley (04/07/1884) and Mary Dooley (26/10/1886) It is possible that they had a son,also called William but we don't know his birthdate.We know they came from Ireland because the Canadaian archives state it on their records when the children were sent to Montreal where they were adopted.

Any help would be aprreciated.

Regards
Frank

This thread: