Archiver > IRL-ROSCOMMON > 2001-05 > 0990876327

From: "Betty Terranova" <>
Subject: [IRL-Roscommon] FRANCIS DOYLE
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 07:25:27 -0400

I found a christening on the web for a Franciscum Doyle 17 November 1835 Father Hubertae Doyle mother Scicilae Glinn.
Killtomb and Camma Roscommon Ireland.
Does anyone have access to additional information from this area? My questions would be is it possible the Hubertae
which I take to be a latinized version of Hubert be mistranscribed(I am looking for a Herbert). If it is indeed Herbert, did this couple have other children? Their names and birth dates.
I am also looking for a marriage of a Joseph Doyle to Leonorah Byrnes abt 1860-62.
Thank you for any information you can provide.
Betty Terranova (nee Doyle)Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :

This thread: