IRL-TIPPERARY-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-TIPPERARY > 2013-06 > 1370369444

From: Clare Tuohy <>
Subject: Re: [IRL-TIP] McLoughlin/Reilly
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 19:10:44 +0100

Kath
Don't know if you have a subscription to Ancestry so looked at the tree
Maureen referred to- It shows Richard McLoughlin married Annacarty 3 Jun
1887 born 29 Jan 1864 in Cappawhite Tipperary parents Patrick Mcloughlin
Bridget Dwyer wife Honora O Reilly b. 2 May 1863 Rossbeg Annacarty parents
Edmund Reilly and Margaret McGrath and children Patrick 1887 Kathleen Mary
1889 Mary Margaret 1890 John 1892 Bridget 1894 Anne 1896 Alice 1898. It has
anumber of family photographs so it possibly would be worthwhile contacting
the owner of the tree- If you wish to do this and have difficulty getting
on to the site I would be glad to pass on your e-mail if you would like.
Regards
Clare