IRL-WEXFORD-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-WEXFORD > 2012-05 > 1336908964

From: "Cara" <>
Subject: Re: [IRL-WEX] Carleton Mary
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 21:36:04 +1000

The Carleton name is also linked to the Quaker religion

Bird [Bourd], Margaret, Dublin
To my daughter Grace Hutchinson £142.10.0. per bond dated 2 June
1718, executed by Amos Strettle, merchant, and Samuel Baker,
tallow-chandler, devised by Will of my former husband John Hutchinson,
deceased. John Carleton, Samuel Carleton, Jonathan Carleton and Margaret
Carleton, all children of my sister Jane Carleton. Hannah Barret, youngest
daughter of my brother Benjamin Barret. My late husband Joseph Bird, his
daughter Jane Baker alias Bird. My late husband's nephew Richard Bird, his
nephew James Bird. Remainder of my estate to John, Samuel, Jonathan and
Margaret Carleton, and Martha Fall, Susannah Saunderson, Abigail Thompson,
Hannag Thompson, all daughters of my sister Abigail Thompson. Executors my
kinsman John Deaver, my good friend John Barlcay, both of Dublin, merchants.
Dated 23 July 1728. Proved in Prerogative Court 29.8.1728
Witnesses: Thomas Maddockes, Joseph Sanders, Hen. Buckley.

Cheers for the moment
Cara

This thread: