IT-INDIAN-L Archives

Archiver > IT-INDIAN > 2003-08 > 1061353591

From: Jackie Tolbert <>
Subject: Re: [IT-INDIAN] Wm Yancey lafayette Hatcher
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:26:31 -0500

Judy, I looked at ancestry com for your ancestor, Wm Yancey L Hatcher.
There was an entry for him
but you indicated you were most interested in where he died and where
buried. This info was posted by
a Nell Hatcher She states there is a Hatcher Families
Resource Center.
So you can contact her at the above email address or go to google and
type in hatcher families
resource center.It will bring up that website and it looks very
interesting. The entry at ancestry for
William Yancey l Hatcher by nell Hatcher only shows that Wm died
1899-1901 Choctaw nation, Ok ?
So apparently they don't know where Wm is buried. I would still contact
Nell if I were you.

Jackie

This thread: