ITA-ABRUZZO-L Archives

Archiver > ITA-ABRUZZO > 2009-04 > 1239039980

From: Fabio Agueci <>
Subject: Re: [ITA-ABRUZZO] Di Cesare Ancestry in Villavallelonga, L'Aquila
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:46:20 -0700 (PDT)

Jerry

My wife is from Villavallelonga and we have done some extensive research. I've also taken digital photos of indexes from the LDS library. I did a quick search on births of 1811 and did come across a Pasquale Di Cesare born Apr 13 1811 to Francesco and Antonia Bianchi. Now he may have died young or maybe not. Did you know about him ? I'll keep researching in the meantime.

Fabio