ITA-SICILY-L Archives

Archiver > ITA-SICILY > 2007-04 > 1176130026

From: "Frank Ricchiazzi" <>
Subject: Re: [ITA-SICILY] ITA-SICILY Digest, Vol 2, Issue 70
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 07:47:06 -0700

Anita Pace,

I remember your Aunt Mary.

Yesterday, all the Ricchiazzi from the Los Angeles area get together for
Easter. Lena was there. Angelo passed away several years ago. She is in
great shape at 87. Her son Philip (60 years old) and his wife and three kids
and 4 grandchildren where also there.
Phil lives in Burbank. Lena still lives in the Los Feliz area. I'm down in
Laguna Beach.

Where are you residing?

Here is my personal email:
I am ccing this to Philip.