ITALIANS-NY-L Archives

Archiver > ITALIANS-NY > 2007-12 > 1199097688

From: "bussanich" <>
Subject: [ITALIANS-NY] Seeking Giovanni OLIVIERI
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:43:36 +0800

Many years ago (circa 1936) my grandmother's brother left Florence, Italy and went to New York. The family appears to have lost touch with him. His father was named Enrico Olivieri and his mother was named Maria Giaconda Natalia Tovani. They remained in Italy.

If anyone is descended from this Giovanni Olivieri or knows what happened to him please respond. He is a missing branch of our own tree. There were a number on the Ellis Island records and I do not know what his birthdate was.

Anne Bussanich
Western Australia

This thread: