IVEY-DNA-L Archives

Archiver > IVEY-DNA > 2005-03 > 1109969514

From: "Travis Ivy" <>
Subject: Re: James Ivey
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:51:57 -0600

I have some documentation of the tree from Wrenfrows and some I got off of Ancestry .com.
2. James Ivey b 1870 SC d 1829 AR, World Tree
+ Marion b 1770 TN, m 1790 TN (other wives but can't be sure who mothered whom), Source W T
3. Thomas C Ivy b 1840, d 1862 CW
3. Thomas Guess Ivey b Centerville, Hickman, TN 1807, d 1858 Mammoth Springs, Fulton AR, Source W T
+ Beedy Brown
+ SarahWilson
4. George Crittenden Ivey Sr b Sharp AR 1831, Res 1920 Mammoth Springs AR, d Source1880 Federal Census and Travis Wrenfrow
+ Nelly E Burrow
5. George Crittenden Ivy Jr, b Sharp AR abt 1865, d Sharp AR 1933
+ Nancy Leona Bland Source FC 1880, 1900,1910
6. Earl b Sharp AR abt 1916 Sharp AR, d Ozark Med Center West Plains AR, buried Foulton Co family Cem. Resided Mammoth Springs AR, Source 1920 FC and SSI
I was mistaken before, Travis Wrenfrow has records of Betsey, George, James, Thomas G, and Robert M. My big problem is that the Betsey is not the one that m William Peoples. Suspect that this Betsey and William People father of my gg grandmother. Still looking into that possibility. Travis