IVIE-L Archives

Archiver > IVIE > 1998-10 > 0908760815

From: "gina.brooker" <>
Subject: Re: [IVIE-L] John Ivey of Pasquotank
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 21:33:35 -0400

Thank you for your thoughtfulness!!!!! Please print this out if your going
to Virginia. Im looking for Ephriam Ivey son of Adam and Mary Ivey. Born
12-24-1751 death 7-6-1840. Ephriam was a revolutionary soldier in Virginia
for 7 years. He has a son named Randol Ivey.Anything on these 2 Iveys would
be most needed.Thank you for yur time. Gina