Isle-of-Thanet-L Archives

Archiver > Isle-of-Thanet > 2008-01 > 1201111012

From: ENSEMBLE SUZANNAH-FOAD <>
Subject: [Isle-of-Thanet] MILLER - GRIGGS
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:56:52 +0000 (GMT)

Louisa Ann Grigg of Acol was baptised 5th April 1829 at All Saints Birchington Kent to Edward a Labourer and Mary of Acol.
Siblings Ann b.16th Feb 1823, John Edward 15th May 1831, Sarah Anne 12th Sep 1824, William Smith 12th Nov 1826.

William Miller and Louisa Ann Grigg married 10 Feb 1849 at St Lawrence..
Both of full age, William a Labourer and so of William also a labourer.
Father of Louisa was Edward Griggs a Labourer. Witnessed by John Cogers and Jane Griggs

Baptism
Full Name Emily Louisa Miller
Father's Name William
Mother's Name Louisa Ann
Father's Profession Labourer
Relation Daughter
Date of Baptism 7 Aug 1853
abode Polash

William Miller was baptised at St John's Margate 11th Jan 1824 but from Lydden where his Father William was a Husbandsman, Mother Mary.

13th Oct 1817 at St John's there was a marriage between a William Miller and Mary Hope.

Will see what I can find on the Marsh's for you.
Regards
Suzannah