JACKSON-L Archives

Archiver > JACKSON > 1999-01 > 0915791293

From: "Dr. Virginia Kobler" <>
Subject: Re: Amelia Co. VA Jackson's
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 04:28:13 -0600

I am descended from Elizabeth (Betty) Jackson, daughter of William Jackson
who died in Amelia County, VA after 1 Nov 1778. William was the son of
Thomas who died 1765. Elizabeth married John Manier. They migrated to
Garrard County, KY and then to Williamson County, TN where both died.

Would be interested in any information on the above William and Thomas. Do
they connect to yours?

Yours, Ginny Kobler

This thread: