JACKSON-L Archives

Archiver > JACKSON > 2001-11 > 1005166490

Subject: [JACKSON] Henry Lyda Jackson
Date: 7 Nov 2001 13:54:50 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/Xgk.2ACEB/6088

Message Board Post:

Hi Jayne sorry I'm late with this message.. Are you listed in the phone book under William T. Smith? My Great grand mother is Elizabeth Angeline Jackson and Edward Fullerton is my Great grandfather . Their Son Thomas Jefferson is my Grandfather and Lucinda Elizabeth Wardlow is my Grandmother. My Mother is Maggie Florada Fullerton and she is next to the youngest Daughter. they had Two sons and Three daughters. I don't like to give my phone no. out on the Internet but I sure would like to talk to you. I'm back to William Fullerton I have where he came over to America in 1818 to South Carolina, then his brother older than him came over about three years later. His name is John Henry "Harry" . There must have been a big group of Fullertons in South Carolina in the early 1800. but I haven't been able to find what County they stayed. Take care Will talk with you later. ElizabethWaters Harris

This thread: