JAMES-WLS-L Archives

Archiver > JAMES-WLS > 2006-08 > 1155658587

From: "Susan Rosine" <>
Subject: James Wales List - minor changes soon
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:16:18 -0500

You were all supposed to get an email straight from
Rootsweb, but just in case you didn't, I'd like to
briefly review the changes to this list.

We are currently scheduled to be changed over on
Wednesday August 23rd.

If you are subscribed to both the regular version and
the digest version, you'll only be subscribed to the
regular version after the change. It looks like no
one is subscribed to both, so I think we're ok on that.

YOU MAY HAVE TO ADJUST YOUR SPAM FILTERS (ACCEPT
LIST). The email address will be changing. Drop the
L (or D). So instead of 'James-Wls-L' or 'James Wls-
D', you will receive mail from 'James-Wls'.

Other than possibly changing your spam filters, you
don't need to do anything. You can still reply and
make postings THE SAME AS ALWAYS. And of course you
can write to me directly with any questions or
problems.

Susan
James-Wls(Wales)List Administrator

This thread: