JAMES-WLS-L Archives

Archiver > JAMES-WLS > 2006-08 > 1157059984

From: "Nancy Averill" <>
Subject: Re: [JAMES-WLS] List changes - need your help
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:33:04 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:]
On Behalf Of Susan Rosine
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:52 AM
Subject: [JAMES-WLS] List changes - need your help

This List has been changed to the new server. I don't
know why, but when it changed over, suddenly many
people became subscribed to this list in both regular
and digest mode (they told me this would NOT happen).
I am one of those people!!
If everyone would please write to me DIRECTLY and tell
me if they want regular individual postings, or the
Digest version, then I will manually subscribe you to
the correct version. I have no idea what happens if
you remain subscribed to both, since that wasn't even
supposed to be an option on this new server!

James-Wales List Admin

with the word 'unsubscribe' without the