JAMESON-L Archives

Archiver > JAMESON > 2012-01 > 1327823282

From: ,
Subject: Re: [JAMESON] Robert Jameson 1932 - 1908 .His son, Reyburn,was my father's father
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 07:48:02 -0000

Author: prjameson
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.jameson/701.1.1.1.2.1.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Jennifer, I am interested in your book Fishers of Hingham Hall, Norfolk and their South African link 1798-2009 only if there is a large section about the Jameson family from South Africa. Could you clarify if Reyburn Jameson (1876-1949) is mentioned in this book? Reyburn Jameson was my grandfather. Many thanks!
Peter Reyburn Jameson

Important Note: