JAMESON-L Archives

Archiver > JAMESON > 2012-01 > 1327890774

From: ,
Subject: Re: [JAMESON] Robert Jameson 1932 - 1908 .His son, Reyburn,was my father's father
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 02:32:54 -0000

Author: jigiles2
Surnames: Jameson
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.jameson/701.1.1.1.2.1.2.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Peter,

Great to hear from you. With regard to my book, there is not a great deal in it about the Jameson family from South Africa. My interest in the family came about because my husband's relative, Elizabeth Harrison, married Charles Jameson (Reyburn's brother) so I included an appendix at the end of the book with information about their father, Robert Jameson. Unfortunately, I do not have any information regarding his other children.

Good luck with your research.

Kind regards,

Jennifer

Important Note: