JANKOWSKI-L Archives

Archiver > JANKOWSKI > 2003-09 > 1064170021

Subject: Re: Photo ca 1885 - Stan. Joniakowski
Date: 21 Sep 2003 12:47:01 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/XIl.2ACIB/103.1

Message Board Post:

Kim,
is there anything you can tell me about th picture? My ggg-grandfather would have been in Pa about that time period. He would have been a Coal Minor in Pa and WV. but we cannot find anything about him actually being there. I would be interested in seeeing the picture. You could check out pictures of my jankowskis at my website www.thejankowskifamily.com. I do not have any picture of Stan Jankowski. However I do of one of his sons and a few of his grand children. This is only a shot in the dark. I'm in no way claiming that it is the same family only that there is a possiblility.

Ted J

This thread: