JANKOWSKI-L Archives

Archiver > JANKOWSKI > 2003-09 > 1064171841

Subject: Re: Photo ca 1885 - Stan. Joniakowski
Date: 21 Sep 2003 13:17:21 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/XIl.2ACIB/103.1.1

Message Board Post:

Hi Ted. If you click on my name next to the word "author" you can get my e-mail addresss. Send me a message so that I have your e-mail and I will e-mail you a copy of the photo today (.jpg). I am going out to the store for a little while but I will send it to you in a couple hours when I get back.

The photo is from the Blossburg/Antrim, PA area - a coal mining area. My best guess is that it was taken around 1885 - 1903 (based on when my ancestor, Marcin Opalewski, was in the area).

You know, a shot in the dark is worth it. I know how excited I was when I tracked down the photo (and it turned out to be my ancestor).

Kim Opalewski Brizendine

This thread: