JARRELL-L Archives

Archiver > JARRELL > 2010-06 > 1275735715

From: Wiley Alston Jarrell <>
Subject: [JARRELL] Lela Jarrell (1924-2006);La>Tx
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 06:01:55 -0500

Source

source note 1: enumeration - Evans community cemetery
source note 2: suggested by cemetery site
source note 3: Kimberly Ann Templin Brantley

The last time I posted this query to the JARRELL ListServer was 5 Aug
2006 and it has been updated by Kimberly.

I'm looking for additional data (middle names, dates, places, spouses,
significant and insignificant others, children and cemeteries on the
following:

FAMILY EDGE PLUS EXTENDED FAMILY REPORT
WIFE: Lela JARRELL
BORN: 30 Jun 1924
MARR:
DIED: 29 Dec 2006 Newton, Newton Co TX
BURIED: Evans Community Cem, Evans, Vernon Par LA
NOTE: survived by five sons and six daughters
FATHER:
MOTHER:
SOURCES: DPlace..source note 2
Other...source note 1
HUSBAND: William Luther HERRINGTON
BORN: 20 Aug 1922
DIED: 16 Nov 1991 probably, Vernon Par LA
BURIED: Evans Community Cem, Evans, Vernon Par LA
OCC: PFC, US Army, WWII
FATHER: James Calvin HERRINGTON born 1903; died 1990.
MOTHER:
SOURCES: DPlace..source note 2
Other...source note 1
1 | NAME: Frances HERRINGTON
F | BORN:
| MARR:
| DIED:
| HUSB: William BROCH
| BORN: DIED:
| SRCE: Other...data supplied by source note 3, 4 Aug 2008
| Grandchild by William BROCH
1 | NAME: ??? BROCH
F | BORN:
| MARR:
| DIED:
| NOTE: unknown - added for descendancy chart purposes
2 | NAME: Martin Luther HERRINGTON
M | BORN:
| MARR:
| DIED:
| WIFE: Jane NICKLES
| BORN: DIED:
| SRCE: Other...data supplied by source note 3, 4 Aug 2008
| Grandchild by Jane NICKLES
1 | NAME: ??? HERRINGTON
M | BORN:
| MARR:
| DIED:
| NOTE: unknown - added for descendancy chart purposes
3 | NAME: Lela Faye HERRINGTON
F | BORN:
| MARR:
| DIED:
| HUSB: David ROSS
| BORN: DIED:
| SRCE: Other...data supplied by Kim Lynette Brantley, 8 Aug 2008
| Grandchild by David ROSS
1 | NAME: ??? ROSS
F | BORN:
| MARR:
| DIED:
| NOTE: unknown - added for descendancy chart purposes

If you can add, subtract, delete, change any of the above data please
advise. If you have any questions about the data feel free to ask!

If you are a descendant of this line you can e-mail me, privately
at and I will provide you a descendants
chart and an ahnetafel chart for yourself.

--

Wiley Alston Jarrell
15610 Edenvale

281-482-3671 <>< Josh 24:15