JARRETT-L Archives

Archiver > JARRETT > 2001-12 > 1009660528

From: "Tom C" <>
Subject: David Jarretts of WV
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 16:16:45 -0500

From:
West Virginia Estate Settlements, Kanawha County, Page 150
I found a listing for an Abraham Jarrett who listed the following children:
Will dated 19 April 1850
Nancy Wilson daughter
David Sea
Jacob
Peter sons and others
In 1840 will for James Jarrett
1829 Will for John Jarrett
Tom Chuderski
Webmaster of The American Family Generations
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/prairie/5121
Now with over 50 free databases on line and always adding more.
Please drop by and visit.... who knows, we might be cousins.
Non magni pendis quia contigit. "One does not value things easily
attained!"