JENNINGS-L Archives

Archiver > JENNINGS > 2010-03 > 1269806923

From: "LouAnn Cameron " <>
Subject: Re: [Jennings] Elnathan Jennings b 1762 Dartmouth, Bristol Co, MA.;1790 residing Otsego Co, NY
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:13:22 -0400

I wish somebody was related to the Elnathan Jennings of Louisville, KY. I
have a few records for him across the river in IN.

I think he could be the father of my Mary Ann "Polly" Jennings and Arabella
"Aery" Jennings of Floyd Co., IN.

It would be wonderful to have another researcher or two whose family came to
that area.
LouAnn in NC