JERNIGAN-L Archives

Archiver > JERNIGAN > 1997-08 > 0872479400

From: Harold Helm <>
Subject: JERNIGAN / JOURNAGEN, Rachael 1800s wife of Elax Arastus CASEY MO/AR
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 03:23:20 +0000

JERNIGAN / JOURNAGEN, Rachael 1800s wife of Elax Arastus CASEY MO/AR <TN
JERNIGAN & collaterals- H.Helm mailto:
1 William Clinton CASEY. Born 1 Feb 1884 in MO,
Taney Co, Swan Meadow, Forsyth. Died 16 Dec 1969 in OK, Rogers Co,
Claremore.Buried in OK, Rogers Co, Claremore, Nellums cem.

Second Generation
2 Elax Arastus "Alec" CASEY Agustus. Born 14 Sep 1862 in MO, Taney
Co, Swann Meadow, Forsyth. Christen in Baptist?. Died 20 Dec 1946 in OK,
Rogers Co, Claremore. Buried Dec 1946 in OK, Rogers Co, Claremore,
Nellums cem. Elax CASEY married :i) Ida LUNSFORD He Married ii)

Rachael JOURNAGEN

=JERNIGAN He Married iii) Mattie FENIX He Married iv) Effie FENIX
3 Ida Elizabeth LUNCEFORD. Born 1868 in MO, Polk Co, MO.
Christen in MO, Polk Co, Boliver. Died About 1896 in MO, Taney Co,
Swan twp, Forsyth. Buried About 1896 in AR, Marion Co, Lead Hill area,
Oak Glen?? JCCC.
Third Generation
4 Jesse Clinton CASEY union Army. Born 24 Mar 1834 IL, Jersey Co.
Died 19 Dec 1925 in AR, Boone Co, Harrison, 548711 picture#h.
Buried Dec 1925 in AR, Boone Co, Harrison, Elmwood cem.
5 Sarah J SNOW. Born 1832 TN. Christen in MO, Franklin Co?
Died 1870 in AR, Newton Co, Parthenon, next to Martha COE Casey.
Buried 1870 in AR, Newton Co, Parthenon, Buffalo cem.

Fourth Generation
8 Rev._Jesse Elax CASEY M.D.,J.D. Born 1799 in TN, Boone Co,
Kingston. Christen in Baptist. Died Jun 1863 AR, Newton Co, Parthenon.
Buried Jun 1863 in AR, Newton Co, Parthenon, Buffalo cem.
9 Martha "Patsy" Coe. Born 1797 in TN. Died Jul 1846 in
AR, Newton Co, Parthenon. Buried Jul 1846 in AR, Newton Co, Parthenon,
Buffalo cem.
10 William LOWERY ? SNOW. Born About 1817 in TN,
Presbyterian?. Died 1897 Carroll Co, AR. Buried 1897 in AR, Carroll Co.
11 Sarah ? WICKERS. Born About 1800.

Fifth Generation
16 Jesse E CASEY 2nd wagon. Born 1768 in SC, Spartanburg.
Died After 1825 in AR, Newton Co, Parthenon, or Jersey Co IL.
Buried in TN, or McMinn Co, MO, or AR?.
17 Simmons ?. Born About 1782 in GA or SC?.
18 Stephen Coe. Born About 1775 in SC?.
19 Newton ?.
20 Ebenezer? SNOW. Born About 1790 ? Mormon ancestor.
21 ? LOWERY. Born About 1792.
22 William ? WICKERS. Born About 1775 in NC, ?.

Sixth Generation
32 Aaron CASEY SC House of Repr. Born 1748 in SC, Spartanburg.
Died 1811 in TN, Roane Co. Buried 1811 in TN, Roane Co.
33 Mary "Polly" Wayne. Born 1752 in SC, Spartanburg.
Died 1845 in AR, Newton Co, Parthenon. Buried 1845 in AR, Newton Co,
Parthenon, Buffalo cem.
34 Simmons ?.
35 Clinton ?.
36 Coe. Born About 1750.
40 Hijah? SNOW. Born About 1765 in Episcopal?.
42 LOUGHERY.
44 WICKER. Born About 1750.

Seventh Generation
64 Jesse CASEY Sr. Born 1726 in MD, Baltimore. Died After 1790 in
SC, Spartanburg Co. Buried in SC.
65 COLUMBUS?. Born About 1725.
66 John Wayne. Born About 1705.
72 Coe. Born About 1725.
80 Benjamin SNOW ?.

Eighth Generation
128 Abner CASEY immigrant. Born About 1700 in IRELAND, to US 1725
Bl Md. Died About 1795 in SC, Old Dist 96, Spartanburg area.
129 Harriet Green immigrant. Born About 1700 in WALES, to US
1725 Bl Md.
132 Anthony Wayne capt. Born 1666.
133 Hannah FAULKNER. Born About 1668.

Ninth Generation
256 CASEY progenitor. Born About 1675 in IRELAND, Tyrone Co.
Christen in IRELAND, Tyrone Co. Died in IRELAND, Tyrone Co.
Buried in IRELAND, Tyrone Co.
257 Irish_mother progenitor. Born About 1675 in IRELAND,
Tyrone Co. Christen in IRELAND, Tyrone Co. Died in IRELAND, Tyrone Co.
Buried in IRELAND, Tyrone Co.
264 Gabriel Wayne capt rWar. Born About 1619.

10th Generation
512 irishman CASEY. Born About 1650.
513 ?.
514 COLUMBUS?.

, Irish_mother progenitor 257
CASEY, progenitor 256
CASEY, Aaron SC House of Repr 32
CASEY, Abner immigrant 128
CASEY, Elax Arastus "Alec" Agustus 2
CASEY, irishman 512
CASEY, Jesse Clinton union Army 4
CASEY, Jesse E 2nd wagon 16
CASEY, Jesse Sr 64
CASEY, Rev._Jesse Elax M.D.,J.D. 8
CASEY, William Clinton 1
Clinton, ? 35
Coe, 36
Coe, 72
COE, Martha "Patsy" 9
Coe, Stephen 18
COLUMBUS?, 514
COLUMBUS?, 65
FAULKNER, Hannah 133
Green, Harriet immigrant 129
LOUGHERY, 42
LOWERY, ? 21
LUNCEFORD, Ida Elizabeth 3
Newton, ? 19
Simmons, ? 17
Simmons, ? 34
SNOW, Benjamin ? 80
SNOW, Ebenezer? 20
SNOW, Hijah? 40
SNOW, Sarah J 5
SNOW, William LOWERY ? 10
Wayne, Anthony capt 132
Wayne, Gabriel capt rWar 264
Wayne, John 66
Wayne, Mary "Polly" 33
WICKER, 44
WICKERS, Sarah ? 11
WICKERS, William ? 22

Harold HELM <> ©1990 h.HELM
2306 Westgate, Houston TX 77019 (713) 529-2333
please credit sources & mail any proof photocopies
Please mail corrections & additions to Harold HELM
Old photos and portraits, books, Bibles sought
Medical Histories & genetics research data please
Religious, occupational, psychiatric, military records
and old letters, cemetery & church lists sought on
all collaterals, spouses, ancestors, decendants.
Please include your phones & all e-mail addresses

Elax Arastus CASEY. (he was son of Jesse Clinton CASEY & Sarah J SNOW)
NAME THE RELATIONSHIPS PLEASE
( a true story and serious questions)
My ggfather was Elax CASEY. (he was son of Jesse Clinton CASEY
& Sarah J SNOW)
He Married 1) Ida LUNSFORD
He Married 2) Rachael JOURNAGEN =JERNIGAN=JARNIGAN
He Married 3) Mattie FENIX
He Married 4) Effie FENIX FENIX=FENEX=PHENIX

His son Will CASEY married Sarah FENIX (=my direct grandparents)
Mattie, Effie, and Sarah were sisters
What multiple relationships obtain from the next 3 generation
descendants*
of Mattie Fenix CASEY, Effie Fenix CASEY, and Sarah Fenix CASEY
(and then also of Rachael JOURNAGEN)?
-please tell me the* relationships to each sister and * to each other?
And the relationships of each grandchild of Elax to each other, please.
How would you draw a chart of biological as well as by marriage lines?
For example how do you describe me as grandson of Sarah in relation
to Mattie and Effie? A grand nephew - also a step greatgrandnephew??
(except I am not step I am blood line to both generations).
Ida LUNSFORD was my biological ggmother via Elax CASEY
Note that Elax CASEY married his son's wife's sisters #3 and #4
marriages.
Please tell me of similar puzzles or complicated trees in your lines.

Subject: JOURNAGEN YEAR STATE/country <<<--begin e-mail
with variant spelling of key SURNAME in caps as first word of Subject:
Please then detail descendants, ancestors, PLACES, DATES events etc to:

<-spell address THIS way ONLY

mailto: for admin assistance: H. Helm & per genetics
special topics REUNIONS, BOOKS, BIOGRAPHY -If you've family line medical
histories e.g. twins allergies, skin conditions, insomnia, back problems
eyes, rheumatism, personality & education, genetics or adoptions / death
certificates, obituaries newspaper references; e-mail HH address for new
subscribers; keep HH informed of phones, snail addresses, or changes; If
URLs/ ads/ off-topic ask HH http://www.neosoft.com/~sundance/angels.html
-if you'll VOLUNTEER as on-line MENTOR, tell Harold +SMILE !:)
Harold Helm 2306 Westgate, Houston TEXAS 77019 USA (713) 529-2333
Please post any connections - or your own line per a surname focus:
for example if your foucus is JOURNAGEN then post per: