JOHNLYONS-L Archives

Archiver > JOHNLYONS > 2000-01 > 0948950196

From: <>
Subject: Re: Shaw/Lyons/Merriman/Johnson/Morgan
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:16:36 -0600

I also have your Thomas Berwick who married Eleanor Wallace.
I have Mary Angelica not Mary Ann who married John Merriman.
I have Eleanor Berwick who married William Newman & then Michael Lyons.
I have Rebecca M. Berwick who married Luke Bryan.
I have a Margaret Camilla Newman who married John Berwick Shaw.

You may contact me by e-mail and I will be happy to share my information
with you.

Thanks,

Anne Galloway Gil
Harvey, LA