JOHNS-L Archives

Archiver > JOHNS > 2000-03 > 0952994509

From: "Susan D. Chambless" <>
Subject: [JOHNS] Fw: PML Search Result -- J. R. Johns, CA
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:41:49 -0600

Susan D. Chambless
listowner for the CHAMBLESS, GAUSS,
GLENDAY, HORNE, BORDEN, DURFEE, SANDERSON & JOHNS
surname lists, now at RootsWeb -
http://www.rootsweb.com - please join us!

Check it out:
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~schmblss
I'm posting a lot of old family letters & papers centered around
the Charles Henry Gauss family of St. Charles, MO.
Surnames are: Gauss, Johns, Fawcett, Glenday, Durfee, Lindsay,
plus, of course, the people they knew.