JOHNSON-L Archives

Archiver > JOHNSON > 2001-05 > 0989382100

Subject: [JOHNSON] Johnson Cherokee Indian Index
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 00:22:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hello to all.

I have seen a lot of seeking of indian ancestry going on and I thought
I'd go ahead and post my URL for my webpage. I have posted this URL on
the rootsweb surname board for Johnson.
This is ONLY an Index of names for Johnson's on the Eastern and Western
Cherokee Rolls.
If the ancestors name is not on this page, there is NO roll # for them.
Rolls date 1817-1924, everything after 1924 are not open to the public.
IF your ancestor IS on a specific roll then email me and I will look up
the roll # for you. I do limited roll look ups for Johnson only.
Best wishes,
Anita Johnson

This thread: