JOHNSON-L Archives

Archiver > JOHNSON > 2001-05 > 0989382100

Subject: [JOHNSON] Johnson Cherokee Indian Index
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 00:22:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hello to all.

I have seen a lot of seeking of indian ancestry going on and I thought
I'd go ahead and post my URL for my webpage. I have posted this URL on
the rootsweb surname board for Johnson.
==
http://www.angelfire.com/tn/anitasue/Cherokee.html
==
This is ONLY an Index of names for Johnson's on the Eastern and Western
Cherokee Rolls.
-
If the ancestors name is not on this page, there is NO roll # for them.
Rolls date 1817-1924, everything after 1924 are not open to the public.
-
IF your ancestor IS on a specific roll then email me and I will look up
the roll # for you. I do limited roll look ups for Johnson only.
-
Best wishes,
Anita Johnson

This thread: