JOHNSTON-L Archives

Archiver > JOHNSTON > 2009-08 > 1251496279

From: Laura <>
Subject: Re: [JOHNSTON] Johnston - Shannonbridge, Offaly (Kings), Ireland
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 22:51:19 +0100

Ed,

I am not in contact with anyone of that line so I don't know if they have
had their DNA analysed.

I assume my Henry's father (William) was born in Ireland. I looked at the
1900 US census and the man who I think is Henry's brother (another William
Johnston) says his father is from Ireland. Unfortunately William Sr. was
dead before any of the surviving Irish censuses were taken so I don't have
any Census evidence of his birth location.

Regards, Laura

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Joanne & Edward Johnston <