JOLLY-L Archives

Archiver > JOLLY > 2009-08 > 1250295113

From: ,
Subject: Re: [JOLLY] Bourland Boling Jolly
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 00:11:53 -0000

Author: faithola57
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.jolly/406.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Boling Jolly was my ggggrandfather and I have him married to Hannah Passmore but do not have the date, also only have one son info Elisha Jolly born 1796 in North Carolina and died 1886 in Franklin. Any other info would be appreciated. Also have him serving in the Battle of Yorktown under George Washington in 1781 at age 15

Important Note: