JONES-L Archives

Archiver > JONES > 1999-02 > 0919538837

From: Betty Bowman <>
Subject: Re: [JONES-L] Wiley Jones 1800's NC>TN
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 13:27:17 -0600

Sounds like we all have a part of the same family. Mine is Austin Jones born
1807, died 22 Jan 1885 Ladonia TX. Married ca1829: Elizabeth A. Gardner, born
1807 NC, died 1889 Hunt Co. TX. Children: Born TN: William, Francis G, John
J, Mary Gardner. Born MS: Wiley, Sarah A. and Martha Elizabeth(twins), Lucinda,
Minerva Adelina, Susannah Rebecca, Thomas Cocus, Eliza Jane. Born TX: Samuel
A.

Eliza Jane Jones (my 3d great grandmother) was born May 1849, Greenville,
Washington MS. By 1850 they were in Cherokee Co. TX where Samuel A. was born.

And thats all I know.

Betty/TX