JORDAN-L Archives

Archiver > JORDAN > 2008-02 > 1203818079

From: Irma Waldrop <>
Subject: Re: [JORDAN] Samuel F. Jordan
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:54:39 -0800 (PST)

Dear Cora,
I will see what I can find out. I have a little information 4 of them, will continue to see what I can find on them. The ones that I have some infrmation on are, William Thomas, Osker Miran, Nellie, Bess and Ida. I have a note at the side that their parents were in Durham, Arkansas 1910. I think that may be what you told me. I will look up the 1910 cences and see what I find. Then work my way back if need be.

Love ya,
Windy

cora miller <> wrote:
a lady in california researching my line but some how I think she got off
track.

I have photo of my grandpa tom and his family they were listed as follows
Tom, nell(nellie), Bess, Jess(possible twins)
,osker,and two brothers not shown or listed in photo. this is where lady
thinks that Samuel is my great uncle.

I have not found a correct, complete list of children for James r. jordan
and
Maggie(margaret ) Estep
they had about 9 of them.
Cora