JOSLIN-L Archives

Archiver > JOSLIN > 2011-01 > 1294563105

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [JOSLIN] Hosea Joslin -gedcom 2nd try
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 08:51:45 -0000

Author: ReflectionsOfLove
Surnames: Joslin, Joslyn, Carmen, Carman, Ackley, Ackly
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.joslin/278.1.1.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, years ago you tried to send a gedcom through ancestry and it didn't work. I'm still interested in anything you might have on Hosea Joslin (1796-1880) and his parents (John or Jonathan?).

Any help greatly appreciated, I can find no documentation of his birth.
If you'd rather email my addy is buttonpearls at aol dot com, no spaces. Thanks so much!

Important Note: