JUSTICE-L Archives

Archiver > JUSTICE > 2006-06 > 1150651572

From: "Tom Justice" <>
Subject: Re: [JUSTICE] Allie Justice who married John HD Holliday
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 13:26:12 -0400

In the "Annals of Floyd County, Kentucky" , by Charles C. Wells, page 266,
there is the flowwing .
"Bond dated 27, Jan. 1821 by John H. D. Holliday and Henry Rodgers for a
marriage shortly to be had between John H. D. Holliday and Alley Justice.
This is to certify that John Justice is willing for John H. D. Holliday to
take his daughter Alley for his wife."

There is no doubt that this John Justice and wife Amy Neil Justice were the
parents of Allie/Alley/Allison Justice who married John H. D. Holliday.

Tom Justice