KEATING-L Archives

Archiver > KEATING > 2001-06 > 0993130072

From: "Cathe Witty" <>
Subject: Re: [KEATING-L] FW: Biographaphy - John Keating, Sr.
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:27:52 -0500

My Keatings were in Danbury, CT. Do you know what County yours were from ?
My Keating branch is from County Clare. My grandfather immigrated to the US
and resided in Danbury, but some of his cousins were also in Jersey City.
There were some other Keatings in the Danbury area as well.
Cathe Witty
Midwest Group-cnhi
17 W.North Street
Danville, IL 61832