KEIM-L Archives

Archiver > KEIM > 1998-04 > 0892597138

From: Erik Avakian <>
Subject: Adams County Kime/Keims
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 19:38:58 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_0QcEvzcftEzn6PhyTa3qBA)

I have been hitting dead ends everywhere. I'm desparate to find someone
looking for the same branch of the family as I am. I'm going to list
some people related to my tree that left Adams County, PA in hopes that
the names will strike a bell with someone. Please contact me if anyone
is researching these people.

Thanks,
Vanessa

George Kime b. 1856, Adams CO, PA d. 1945, Cumberland CO, PA
Married Catherine Griffee

David Kime b. 1844, Adams CO, PA d. 1870, Monongahela, Washington CO,
PA
Married Mary E. Graham

Andrew Thompson Kime b. 1887, Cumberland CO, PA d. 1959
Married Gertrude Morrison
Their children were born in Bryn Mawr, PA

Franklin L. Kime b. 1839, Adams CO,PA d. 1918, Altoona, Blair CO, PA
Married Susannah Catherine Funt

Many LAWVER'S in San Bernardino, CA and Riverside, CA, and Fullerton, CA

*Also, Adams County was once a part of York County. Are there any York
County lines out there?

--Boundary_(ID_0QcEvzcftEzn6PhyTa3qBA)

<HTML>
I have been hitting dead ends everywhere.&nbsp; I'm desparate to find someone
looking for the same branch of the family as I am.&nbsp; I'm going to list
some people related to my tree that left Adams County, PA in hopes that
the names will strike a bell with someone.&nbsp; Please contact me if anyone
is researching these people.

<P>Thanks,
<BR><I>Vanessa</I><I></I>

<P>George Kime b. 1856, Adams CO, PA&nbsp; d. 1945, Cumberland CO, PA
<BR>Married Catherine Griffee

<P>David Kime b. 1844, Adams CO, PA&nbsp; d. 1870, Monongahela, Washington
CO, PA
<BR>Married Mary E. Graham

<P>Andrew Thompson Kime b. 1887, Cumberland CO, PA&nbsp; d. 1959
<BR>Married Gertrude Morrison
<BR>Their children were born in Bryn Mawr, PA

<P>Franklin L. Kime b. 1839, Adams CO,PA&nbsp; d. 1918, Altoona, Blair
CO, PA
<BR>Married Susannah Catherine Funt

<P>Many LAWVER'S in San Bernardino, CA and Riverside, CA, and Fullerton,
CA

<P>*Also, Adams County was once a part of York County.&nbsp; Are there
any York County lines out there?
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_0QcEvzcftEzn6PhyTa3qBA)--

This thread: