KELLEY-L Archives

Archiver > KELLEY > 2005-02 > 1108250456

Subject: George F TAYLOR and Remilda KELLEY
Date: 12 Feb 2005 16:20:56 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/CYm.2ACIB/3047

Message Board Post:

Looking for info on the following:

GEORGE F TAYLOR born Dec 1864 (or 65) Missouri, died after 1905 but before 1910.
married to:
REMILDA KELLEY(aka Remeldia, Remelda,Melda, Mildy, Meldy) born 3/22/1870 in Missouri, Died 6/29/1957 Coweta OK. Her 2nd husband was William Monroe Bramlette (after George died.
GEORGE and REMILDA were married on 6/13/1889 in Yell, Arkansas. They had the following children:

MAUDE b:July 1892 in Arkansas (I have info on Maud)
CLAUDE b: July 1892 (twins) in Arkansas
CLARA b 1899 in Oklahoma
GEORGE b:1903 in Oklahoma
FLOSSIE b: 1905 in Oklahoma

The info I'm most interested in is the parents of both GEORGE F TAYLOR and REMILDA KELLEY. I have not been able to get past them in my research. However, any information you have on any of the above names would be most welcomed!

This thread: