KENDALL-L Archives

Archiver > KENDALL > 2003-11 > 1069258097

From: "nmweaver" <>
Subject: Re: [KENDALL-L] 16 Ways + One More
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:08:17 -0600

Skip, you are so right. The spelling is all according to how a clerk heard
it or thought it was to be spelled. My mother always said her family was
spelled Kindle, but I find them spelled Kendall earlier, so who knows the
right spelling. One says they are English and another says they are
German. I do know my ancestor from Perry Co., is buried in the Methodist
cemetery, so I believe he must be of the English Clan. Nettie