KENDRICK-L Archives

Archiver > KENDRICK > 2005-04 > 1114755810

Subject: Re: [KENDRICK] Kendrick -- DNA Project
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 02:23:30 EDT

At one time I had thought that Capt. John Kendrick was the father of my
William who md Winifred Darnall, but I could not find any definitive proof, so
decided it probably was not so......but I think I have kept the research I did.

I will be most happy to share my Kendrick/Kindrick information. I have it
in family tree maker, but I need someone to tell me how to send it by computer.
I usually just print it out and mail it to whoever wants it. I have
documented my sources. My line goes:
William Kendrick md Winnie Darnall who md (2) Stephen Smith and had
more
children and died in York Co., SC
Edmund Kendrick/Kindrick m Margaret Moore...in York Co SC and they came
to Missouri and died between after Sep 1860 and bef 1870 census
Joseph Barnett Kindrick m Louisa H. Hyde in Missouri. He went to
Indian
Territory to live with his son Napolian Leonidas "Lee" Kindrick and
died
at Pryor Creek, I.T. (now Pryor, Mayes Co., Oklahoma) Joseph
Barnett
Kindrick married a second time and had a son...who had a
son....who had a
son who lives in Springfield, MO.
Margaret Bolinda Kindrick md. William Thomas Pyatt
So if I understand your DNA info the DNA test will not work for
our family
as we do not have an unbroken male line.
William Allen Pyatt md Docia Catherine Todd
Edith Opal Pyatt md Clarence Olander Bigby
Dean Bigby md John Clinton Bybee, Jr.

Please send me your snail mail address and I will print out my information
and send it to you on the descendants of William Kendrick & Winifred Darnall.

Dean Bybee

This thread: