KENNEDY-L Archives

Archiver > KENNEDY > 2000-08 > 0965872339

From: "Mike Kennedy" <>
Subject: [KENNEDY] Kennedy's of Killyleagh, Inch, Tullyveery, Cluntagh and Shrigley
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 21:52:19 -0400

Greetings All;

I am searching for information on David Kennedy of Killyleagh Co. Down. 1794-1857)

David supposedly was born in 1794 in Glasgow, married in Killyleagh or Downpatrick and died in 1857 and is buried in Killyleagh Presbyterian graveyard.

He married Sarah (Mary) Brown. She was born in 1811 and died June 3, 1871 in Killyleagh.

They had 9 known children. Andrew, William, Sarah, Eliza Jane, John, Charles, David, Robert, and Hugh.

I would like to contact and correspond with anyone researching the KENNEDYs of Killyleagh or anyone related to those Kennedys or any Kennedy s currently living in the area of Killyleagh.

Mike Kennedy

Dayton Ohio

This thread: