KENNEDY-L Archives

Archiver > KENNEDY > 2002-09 > 1033003785

From: "Dora Johnson" <>
Subject: Re: [KENNEDY] Joseph Kennedy of Virginia
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:29:45 -0400

Rex: Have you looked in Bucks County, Pa a large contingency of Kennedys
settled there around 1740-1750. Many of the Kennedy's in SC and Ga were
supposed to be part of a family that first settled in Bucks Cty Pa. Let me
know if this might be a possiblity and if it is I will try to share what
little I know about them.