KENNEDY-L Archives

Archiver > KENNEDY > 2005-01 > 1105500175

From: Carol Crandall <>
Subject: Re: KENNEDY-D Digest V05 #8
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:23:02 -0800 (PST)

Larry, I am working on the line of John Kennedy and Jane Chaney. They were my fifth great-grandparents. My grandfather was Harvey Andrew Jackson McWilliams son of Zachariah McWilliams and Lucy Kennedy. She was the daughter of William Kennedy whom, I believe, married Susan Elizabeth Gregory. William's father was David Love Kennedy who married Elizabeth A. Dent. David's father was Love Kennedy whom married Matilda Hamilton. Love was the son of John Kennedy and Jane Chaney.

I don't have a lot of information, but I have some, and would be willing to share anything that I have. Thanks, Carol Crandall

wrote:

> ATTACHMENT part 1 message/rfc822

KENNEDY-D Digest Volume 05 : Issue 8

Today's Topics:
#1 Re: [KENNEDY] Scots Irish Genealog ["Mike Kennedy" #2 [KENNEDY] Kennedy, John [Larry Smith ]
#3 Re: [KENNEDY] Scots Irish Genealog [Deanna Baumgardner
Administrivia:
To unsubscribe from KENNEDY-D, click below:
mailto:

Type UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of your email.

No subject line is necessary, but if your software
requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject too.
If you're having any problems, contact me at:
mailto: