KENT-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > KENT-ENG > 2000-02 > 0950321152

From: "CDepp" <>
Subject: Re: Pubs and Inns 1801-1900
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:05:52 -0800

Stan & Rob:

Saw the notation under your last message regarding the "Pubs and Inns and
Taverns Index for England 1801-1900". Is this a work-in-progress, or
is the index available for searching?

I would love to obtain further information about the "Valentine SOPER", a
freeman of Deal, who was
listed in Freeman's records as a "victualler" on 14 Apr 1803 at Deal.

--Carolyn Depp
[]